All Monetary Donations are Most Welcome!
Please click the button below to fill out the donation form to mail in.
THE NORWIN HISTORICAL SOCIETY:
- Archives and preserves documents, books, photographs and other memorabilia donated to its collection by those who value the history of the area
- Sponsors an annual “Homes for the Holidays” tour in December
- Cares for the grounds of the historic Brush Creek Associate Reformed Church Cemetery
- Honors our nation’s war dead on the Sunday immediately before Memorial Day with a military Honor Guard
- Assists researchers with genealogy and past local historic events information
- Provides speakers to local organizations as requested (including our local and out-of-area schools)
- Participates in Irwin Main Street activities and countywide organizational forums
Please make your check payable to: Norwin Historical Society and mail to: PO Box 623 Irwin, PA 15642